WORKFLOW = Getting things done in a way that works for YOU.
Imagine floating on a beautiful, steady, flowing stream of productivity...
The key to getting things done effortlessly is knowing how to go with the flow rather than fighting the current.
The Workflow Workshop is all about embracing your natural workflow style.
There is a rumor floating around that the most productive, successful people wake up at 4am, work through lunch, never take breaks and have mile-long to-do lists.
I'm here to tell you that it's NOT true! Not everyone has to follow the same stringent protocol to be successful. You can actually get a TON done and still take a nap in the middle of the day if that's what you need.
Whether you are SAHM, an executive in the corporate world, a student or an enterpruener you can develop a Workflow that will help you get more done in less time.
Let's get some stuff done!
Owner, Cloud Nine Organizing
WHAT THE WORKFLOW WORKSHOP TEACHES:
I've ALWAYS had sooooo much client work that creeped into my weekends. I've lost track of how many planners, apps and project management programs I've tried...I pride myself on great time management, but systems were failing me.
I'm super excited to share that last weekend...96% of my tasks were completed. I didn't work this weekend! It was amazing and made me so much more productive during the week. :)
I highly recommend Crystal's workshop!
Kim VanderPoel, Owner of Fresh Impact
YOU HAVE TWO WAYS TO JOIN THE WORKHSOP
Answer these questions to pick the version that works best for you:
- I would prefer to work through the Workflow Workshop all at once.
- I would love to have Crystal answer my questions while I am planning out my personal workflow.
- I do my best planning and brainstorming in a group setting.
- I love to collaborate and share ideas.
- I have already taken the ONLINE version and want to get some personalized help.
- I prefer to work at my own pace and take my time getting through the Workflow Workshop.
- I want to revisit the Workflow Workshop information whenever I need a refresher.
- I do my best planning and brainstorming alone.
- I have already taken the LIVE version and would love to have access to the workshop whenever I need it.
LIVE Workflow Workshop
Reserve your spot for the LIVE Workshop:
ONLINE Workflow Workshop
Take a peek inside the ONLINE
I was frustrated, cranky and resentful. The self-help books weren't helping! I was doing stuff but not the right stuff in the right way. I finally put the books down, took a step back and started to pay attention to my personal patterns. My needs. My priorities. My core values. This is the foundation of the Workflow Blueprint...doing what works best for you.
Shane Melaugh, Thrive Themes
Crystal Nerpel, Owner of Cloud Nine Organizing
More ways I can help you...