It’s time to dust off the patio furniture, clean the grill, plant some flowers and enjoy those outdoor living spaces! Patios, decks, and yards are extensions of our homes and provide us with additional (and hopefully relaxing) living spaces.
Just like the rest of our home, outdoor spaces need to be cleaned and organized.
- Weatherproof your furniture so it will be protected during any unpredictable weather.
- Bring cushions and pillows out of storage.
- Power wash your deck/patio/sidewalks to remove any built up pollen.
- Invest in outdoor storage containers for decks and patios to hold toys, tools, barbecue supplies, pool supplies.
- Clean the grill and store grilling supplies safely, but accessible.
- Make sure you have plenty of bug repellent on hand. You may even want to treat the yard for mosquitos. Make sure you don’t have any standing water because that’s where mosquitos like to breed.
At the end of every evening place everything back in it’s spot. Treat your outdoor spaces as an extension of your home. Make sure the entire family pitches in to keep it tidy.
Time to make new memories and enjoy the beautiful spring weather!